We have provided many equipment installation and relocation to clients. Whether replacing one piece or all we will ensure the process runs smooth. We have also offered our recommendations and advice to pool owners. With many years in the industry of total pool remodeling we’ve been providing this service to many homes and are familiar with different kinds of pool care equipment and the best brands in the market.
Types of Swimming Pool EquipmentOur team can install and demonstrate how the equipment works and perform any repairs or replacements you need. Here’s a list of different kinds of pool equipment you need:
- Pumps – Pumps are one of the most important components of the swimming pool as they ensure the water keeps moving through the filter and is clean. Pumps draw water away from the pool and release filtered and treated water back in the pool.
- Filters – The swimming pool filters are designed to remove harmful microbes, dirt, debris, and other such contaminants in the water and make it safer to swim in.
- Pool Sanitizers – The sanitization process helps eliminate germs and sanitize the water in the pool. It involves safe chemicals that work alongside the filter to ensure the water is clean and free of any harmful components.
- Cleaners – You do need to occasionally clean the entire pool and remove dead leaves, accumulated algae, scum, dirt, etc. These things can cling to the walls and floor of the pool and make it unsafe to swim in. We provide automatic pool cleaners and other such equipment that will help ensure your pool is clean at all times.
- Pool Lighting – Lighting doesn’t just add to the beauty of the pool but also allows you to swim in the dark. We install swimming pool lights and fixtures that can be placed under water or outside the pool. These lights come in different combinations, colors, and sizes.
- Replacement Parts and Components – If the swimming pool system is damaged or some components have stopped functioning; we can supply and install reliable replacement parts. These components are durable and will last for a long time so you won’t have to worry about replacing them too often.
Our team will never a recommend pool equipment piece if they’re not certain about its performance in real life conditions.
If you wish to obtain a quote, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at M. Preciado Pool Plastering, Inc. You can give us a call at (818) 361-1600 or contact us through our website for more information about the products and pool equipment cost.