At M. Preciado Pool Plastering, Inc, we are familiar with different materials and have carried out many projects. One of the biggest decisions is what product to use for the interior surface. Whether the finish is plaster, pebble, glass or quartz we have carried out many projects providing clients excellent results. Working together with clients and showing the work we completed and getting to know their own personal expectations has given excellent results. Every day we strive for excellence.
What Is Pool Plastering?This is the process of applying a three consecutive layers of plaster over the pool’s base material. For example, if the pool is made from concrete, the surface is vulnerable to water, can easily crack under different temperature conditions, and is quite rough. The specially formulated plaster will form a barrier between the concrete and the water, ensuring the surface is smooth, and extending the lifespan of the pool structure.
What is Plaster and Popularity List for Pool Finishes?There are many pool bottom finishes options available in the market and homeowners often struggle to determine which option is the right choice for them. Here are some of the biggest advantages of using these different products:
- Conventional Plaster – Most older pools have traditional plaster as an interior. Skillfully applied conventional plaster (cement and sand) can easily last about 7-10 years. Pool plaster is specifically formulated for underwater use and it covers the bottom surface in an even ½ inch thick layer. This plaster is common and affordable. It has many drawbacks such as susceptible to discoloring and staining, and harboring bacteria due to porous nature of material.
- Durability and Resilience – Pebble Tec®, Pebble Sheen®, Pebble Brilliance® are known as the granite of pool finishes these finishes can easily last 20 years. This material is well formulated and designed to camouflage imperfections that are common in other pool finishes. Such as mottling, streaking, crazing and distressed appearance. You can also add additional enhancement such as; shimmering sea and luminous to add vibrant effect to the pool finish. It has been the most popular brand for the over three decades for excellent reasons.
- Pebble Fina - Beautifully formulated comprised of silica stone & cement making a strong material. Certain colors incorporate Shimmering Sea and Stardust to add elegance and sparkle. There may be color and shade variation.
- Hydrazzo – Skillfully applied and polished allows for the smoothest pool finish innovation. It is beautifully formulated and an upscale premium pool finish. There may be a variation in color and shade.
- Plaster base-Quartz Finishes – Quartzscape finish comprised of calcium carbonate and cement.
- Different Designs – Pool plaster is surprisingly versatile and is available in a number of different finishes. You can choose from many different colors, textures and combine different finishes. Providing you with inspiring water oasis of resort living in your own backyard.
- Different Colors – If you’re not interested in different finishes, you can choose different colors. Regular pool plaster is available in white. You can also request a different color if you want something interesting. We will mix the color you desire in the plaster formulation before application. Colors are not guaranteed because they tend to fade and have discoloration. This may be more distressed and mottled appearance.
We are expert pool plastering contractors and have a great deal of experience in this field. Our installers are well-trained and meticulous, so they’ll make sure the plaster is applied carefully and evenly. We use the best materials, tools, and techniques on our plastering jobs to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with the appearance of their pools.
If you want to know more about outdoor pool plastering or wish to get a quote, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at M. Preciado Pool Plastering, Inc. You can give us a call at (818) 361-1600 or contact us through our website for any more information on this service and pool plastering cost.